Available Position: Post-Doc/PhD/Master students entering in 2019-2 semester. PhD students for Hanwha Scholarship.
Contact Prof. Hyunjoo Lee (email@example.com)
CMPL investigates novel concepts of heterogeneous catalytic materials for applications in renewable and environmentally friendly energy and chemical production fields.
1. Fundamental Understanding of Catalysts
* Shape and Composition-Controlled Nanocrystals: Metals and Metal Oxides
* Single-Atomic Catalysts with Enhanced Activity and Selectivity
* Controlling Interaction Between Metal Active Sites and Supports
2. Applications for Energy and Environment
* Fuel Cell Catalyst: Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Formic Acid Oxidation, Water Electrolysis
* Automobile Exhaust Treatment: DOC, LNT
* C1 Conversion: Direct Methane Oxidation
* CO2 Reduction: Electrochemical Conversion, Pressurized Gas Reaction, Photocatalytic Reactions