Available Position: Post-Doc/PhD/Master students entering in 2018-2 or 2019-1 semester. PhD students for Hanwha Scholarship.
Contact Prof. Hyunjoo Lee (email@example.com)
CMPL investigates novel concepts of heterogeneous catalytic materials for applications in renewable and environmentally friendly energy and chemical production fields.
1. Fundamental Understanding of Catalysts
* Shape and Composition-Controlled Nanocrystals: Metals and Metal Oxides
* Single-Atomic Catalysts with Enhanced Activity and Selectivity
* Comparison to Single Crystalline Surface and DFT Studies
2. Applications for Energy and Environment
* Fuel Cell Catalyst: Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Formic Acid Oxidation, Water Electrolysis
* Biomass Conversion: Cellulose Cracking, Biolubricant Synthesis
* CO2 reduction: Dry Methane Reforming, Photocatalytic Reactions